Poem of the Day "The way He makes me feel" by Ifunanya Mokwuah

I'm in the mood to love
love like i never did before
give my whole body, soul, mind, and being
and give it all to you
too see your face in the morning and say those FOUR beautiful words
"BABY I LOVE YOU!"
because I'm in the mood to love
love you when it's cold, hot, warm
love you when I'm happy, sad, or mad
love you when I dance, sleep, eat, walk
just to love you flaws and all because I'm in the mood to love
love you so much I lose my mind
love you too much if feels ilegal it must be a crime but a crime I'm willing to commit because
I'm in the mood to love
Day-dreaming about me loving you, loving me loving you
Aww man I'm confused
Days go by and I'm still wanting you
months go by and I'm needing you 
years go by and I'm still missing you
because I'm in the mood to love
just you...

 Find me on Twitter @missalldaabove or Instagram @sixfootamazon 

Comments

Popular Posts