Summer Where Art Thou???

*sad face*

It's official.. Summer is over! School is just around the corner and when I look back at the time spent this summer; it was not as spectacular or as exciting as I hoped for. I wish I would have had more time, travelled to a tropical destination, went to events, or even had a summer fling but unfortunately it was spent laying on the couch, dying of heat, sleeping, and babysitting to make extra cash.

I know, I only have myself to blame but damn...


We all hope to have that epic summer, some do and some don't. I was one of the dont's. Hopefully your summer was not as pathetic as mine, believe me I really do!

How was your summer of 2014? Was it pathetic like mine or the Best SUMMER EVER!?!?!? I want to know (COMMENT BOX), tell me what you did, places you visited, or for my sad summer mates what you wanted to do but did not.

Happy Autumn guys!

Comments

Popular Posts