Class of 2015 and Terrified

I want to share with you a feeling I can't seem to escape from: Anxiety.

Currently I am a senior in college, I am at the point in my life where everything is starting to take root and soon I will be out in the "real world" and it terrifies me, (Please tell me, I am not the only one) thoughts of not being good enough, not getting a good job, or living my dream; scares me.


I guess this is really happening, soon I won't be able to rely on school, to be my centerfold. I will have to build my own structure and make my own path. Don't get me wrong, I am not saying I am not ready, I am ready to live my life just not ready to let go of this life: the school; the routine.

It's like being a little kid with a teddy bear, for 4 years it's been you and that teddy bear, and now it's time to let go of it, you know you can survive without it but you have been so used to holding it. What do you do?

Who ever said life was easy was obviously in a mental asylum. Life is changing as we know it, it's reality  and we all have to face it.

I can only hope that if you are scared like me, that your journey leads you to happiness, joy, and of course money. I once heard a quote that stated "If your dreams don't scared you, then they aren't big enough." Well I have BIG dreams and I'm sh*t scared,.

We are all on this roller-coaster, called life, drop the teddy bear and enjoy the ride.

Welcome the Class of 2015 and Terrified
DREAM BIG!

Comments

Popular Posts