kinda booked, kinda busy.


Hi everyone, 

If this is your first time on my blog, welcome. If it is not, thank you for stopping by again.

As I sit at my desk and contemplate what to write, I can't help but wonder why it's been four years since I last wrote on my blog.

I wish I could tell you these past four years were spent living my best life but the truth is a majority of it was spent living life: confused, in denial, and compliance.

I will be the first to admit, I settled; I settled for whatever was given to me from life, family, friends, and even work. Never pushing myself towards greatness, because average felt more comfortable.

Afraid of investing my time, for fear of failure, but my true failure was the time wasted in being afraid. Being "kinda booked, kinda busy" because I wasn't ready to give or be my all.

I am happy to say who I was then, I am no longer. Even though it's four years of my life I will never get back, (I have no regrets) what is life; if not learning, growing and changing?

I unknowingly enrolled myself in a four year intensive program, majoring in "Me." Took life courses, failed some exams, passed some with flying colors and walked across that metaphoric podium and received my degree in self-love, self-appreciation and most importantly, the removal of any negative thoughts that I was not good enough in any aspects of my life.

Even though, I never became the doctor or lawyer; my parents wanted me to be, those four years of learning has made me a better, smarter, and more determined version of myself.

I want to use this platform to discuss some of my struggles along the way, my redemption and my victories because why be kinda booked and kinda busy when you can be the best, you can motherf*cking be!






Comments

Popular Posts