Broke/n Sex


DISCLAIMER: I'm not saying all rich men can't perform!
I was chatting with my friend, Stacey. We were talking about our sex-lives or (for me) the lack thereof, and she said something that got me thinking.


She said "All women want the perfect man: the guy that will open the door for them, be open with them, make them laugh, take them on expensive shopping spree, and give them endless hours of pleasure in the bedroom, but does that guy really exist?"


I replied "Yes, of course, and hopefully one day I will marry him. (A girl can dream, can't she? lol)
My girlfriend began laughing and asked, "Ifunanya would you want a rich husband or a broke husband?" I replied "Rich, of course." she then asked "Do you want a guy that can perform sexually or man that can't give you what you want in the bedroom?" Looking at her in complete frustration, I answered "What do you think?"


She then asked "Do you want a rich husband or a husband that will give you endless pleasure in the bedroom?" I asked her "Why can't I have both?" She said it's possible but rare. A rich man can give you all the materialistic things your heart desires and not perform to that high standard you might want but can you really complain when you have a pair of Alexander Wang heels [expensive shoes] on the floor? No, you won't because he has money! However, if a man is broke!! What else can he give to you but sex, he knows he has nothing really else to offer. Don't get me wrong, he might have a great personality and be handsome but if he doesn't have money to take you on a date every now and then "You better believe that sex will be the only thing keeping you there."


Now ladies, you have all heard my (gold-digging) friend, Stacey's point of view. I want to know yours? What would you prefer "A rich man that couldn't perform to your standards in the bedroom or a broke man that had you screaming for more?"

P.S if you are a rich man reading this my number is 1-646-56.......

Comments

Popular Posts